- This event has passed.
Georgetown Supper Club
November 1 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
Georgetown Supper Club
Wednesday, November 1
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
CLICK HERE to Register.
If you are interested in participating in the CAG Supper Club, please purchase a ticket for the restaurant of your choice. After you purchase your ticket, you’ll receive a confirmation email with additional information regarding the evening.
- The guest list will be kept a surprise (no exceptions).
- Tickets are sold as duos or couples tickets. Primary guest must be a 2023 CAG member.
- Tickets are transferable, but not refundable.
- Menus will be fixed and selections must be kept to the prepared menu.
- Cost of dinner for two, fees and 20% gratuity will be included in the ticket price.
- Cocktails, wine, beer and other refreshments are not included and will be billed per duo/couple at the end of the evening.
- Any allergies or diet restrictions will be the responsibility of the guest to report to restaurant staff.
- 100% of ticket price is allocated toward the supper and restaurant fees.
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
History of the Georgetown Supper Club: In the 1940’s and 50’s, Georgetown’s leafy streets were home to some of the men and women that helped shaped the American Cold War strategy, often over cocktails and dinner. Every Sunday, select Georgetowners would host Supper Clubs to gather the movers and shakers, publishers, pundits, diplomats, spies and scholars of Georgetown in order to share ideas and interests.
Fast forward to 2023, and The Citizen Association of Georgetown (CAG) is bringing back the Georgetown Supper Club, but with a new mission to help CAG members get to know fellow members. Interested CAG members will select one of the four offered Georgetown restaurants for a total of eight guests around the table. Other CAG members will be your fellow dinner guests, but their identities will be kept a surprise. Supper Club is about fostering community, bringing fellow CAG members together over dinner and drinks, so we may get to know others that call Georgetown home. You may or may not know your fellow guests which is part of the fun. Be ready for an interesting evening filled with good food and conversation!
Thank you to Event Lead Stefanie Scott and the Supper Club subcommittee under the Programming and Events Committee for organizing this event!