Pam has lived in Georgetown on Dumbarton Street since 1992. She has served as Chairman of the Board of Georgetown Heritage, the non-profit organization dedicated to revitalizing the 1-mile stretch of the C & O Canal National Park that flows through Georgetown and is currently a board member. Pam came to Washington in 1989 to direct the Peace Corps’ Office of Private Sector Relations. Leaving the Peace Corps, she was founder and president of The P. H. Prochnow group with offices at 1010 Wisconsin Avenue. While living in Georgetown she took an interest in the rehabilitation of Rose Park and was a founder and president of Friends of Rose Park for ten years. During that time, she joined the Citizens Association of Georgetown, moving on to chairing the Historic Preservation & Zoning committee. She later served as CAG president for two different terms. When a change of pace calls, she heads to Vail, Colorado.
by susandabbar | Jul 26, 2020